F1 Spirit remake 레이싱 pc
How to play
F-1 Spirit is a racing game. You will race with many different types of cars. Everything starts with stock cars, moving up to rally cars and Formula 3. The main goal is to finish at first place with Formula 1, the king class of racing. There are 6 types of races:
- Stock race
- F3 race
- F3000 race
- Endurance race
- F1 races (16 tracks)
Initially, you can only race in the stock, rally and F3 races. As you win races, you will accumulate points that will allow you to play new races. If you finish a race at first place you will receive 9 points, you get 8 points if you finish second, etc. If you finish 10th or later, you will not score any points.
There are 16 different tracks for F1 cars. As you win races, you will be able to play more tracks in the F1 car category. To complete the game, you have to win all of the 16 F1 tracks. There’s a grand total of 21 tracks. The first races are the easiest: the cars are slow and the enemies do not drive very well. But as you classify for new tracks the difficulty will increase: F1 cars are insanely fast! You will need a great agility to win in F1 tracks. Even though they look impossible to control at first, with some practice you can master the Formula 1 cars and win races. And if that’s not enough, you can always show off your skills in multi player mode.
During a race, you can bump into other cars and into the side boards and other obstacles. This will damage your car. In every track, there is a pit lane (labeled with the letters “PIT”) where you can fuel up and repair your car.
These are the default controls of the game. They can be redefined in the options menu.
|Cursor up||Shift up||Manual transmission only|
|Cursor down||Shift down||Manual transmission only|
|Cursor left||Steer to the left|
|Cursor right||Steer to the right|
|F10 or 9||Select graphics set|
|ESC||Back to previous screen|
|ALT+ENTER||Switch between full-screen and window mode||For Windows and Linux|
|Apple key+F||Switch between full-screen and window mode||Only for Mac OS X|
|F12||Quit||For Windows and Linux|
|Apple key+Q||Quit||Only for Mac OS X|
Here are some tips that will make you enjoy the game more:
- The most important one: the brake is your best friend, especially in the F1 tracks!
- Use the PIT STOPS if your car has a lot of damage. For instance your top speed will decrease if the engine is damaged. This will make you lose time in every lap.
- When you are in the PIT STOP you can hold down the DOWN key to speed up car repairs. Fuel intake will be slower, though.
- The fuel consumption is determined by the RPM meter (as in real cars). Your car only consumes fuel when you accelerate. Keep these two things in mind while you race to save fuel.
- F1 tracks cannot be won at the first race unless you are an ACE driver. To win an F1 race, try to memorize each curve and play each race several times to know where where to brake and where to accelerate.